Many Inventors trying to get their product idea ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of your reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a complete collection of services not desperate to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, inventhelp inventions etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they write a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.